Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Legend of the Monk and Merchant is a book that I really was hoping would be better then it was. The back of the book has a line that states: “The Legend of the Monk and Merchant will change the way you see yourself, your job and your purpose.” I read the book and I don’t see where any change will take place. Maybe I didn’t read it right, maybe I miss the point of the book I don’t know. I really wish that I could say more about this book but there really isn’t much to say. The book is a simple read one that can be read in a couple of days. This is just my view of the book, I sure other will find its meaning and get what they want you to get from it. For me I miss it I guess. Thanks to Thomas Nelson and the Booksneeze program for my free copy of this book. The book was give to me free for an honest review and this review is mine alone.

No comments: