Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Final Hour


I really enjoyed The Homlanders series by Andrew Klavan. The final Hour is the last installment of the series. What a great book and what a great series. I hear that it will be turned into a movie and if they can keep it somewhat close to the book it will make for a blockbuster.
These books are more geared towards young teenage kids. But adults will love these books as well.
A little bit about the books, Charlie West is a high school kid that goes to sleep and wakes up the next morning tied to a chair and threatening to be killed. Charlie escapes and goes to the police which in his mind are the good guys but comes to find out they are after him as well.
The book are action pack and have a great message to young kids to not give up and never give in. I really did enjoy this series. The book is an easy read and one that you will set down to start and can not but down not matter how tried you are at nights.
Thanks to Thomas Nelson for my free copy of this book. My review is that of my own.

No comments: