Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Surviving your Serengeti


Surviving your Serengeti by Stefan Swanepoel is a must read. This book is well written and one that is very easy to read.
The book takes you an on journey through the African Serengeti. As you go through this journey of learn about the animal in the natural habit you find that they are a lot like us and that we can relate to them. It was amazing to me that there is so much common ground between us and the animal talked about in the books.
On the Surviving your Serengeti web site there is a quiz that you can take after you read the book to see what type of animal you are. I suggest you read the book and then take the test. I bet you will know which animal you are after you have read the book. You will find that common ground between you and the animal you relate to.
Thank be to Thomas Nelson publishing for my free copy of this great book. My review is that of my own.

No comments: