Monday, September 7, 2015

Harvest Festival

How can you not love the Berenstain Bears?  I grew up on them and I am so grateful that Jan and Stan son Mike is carrying on there legacy.

Harvest Festival is a great book, it talks about my favorite time of year. Autumn.  Also talks about how service and teaching kids about the beauty of a good harvest.  Bear find out that Farmer Ben is have a harvest festival and they they can eat all the good things that the fall crops brings.

I also love how they have taken the Bear to more a Gospel theme. They have all ways been great books to read and I love how may kids love to read them over and over.  The Harvest Festival is just one to add the an already great collection.

This book was given to me by the Thomas Nelson Book Blooger, this review is mine and mine alone.

No comments: