Monday, July 13, 2015

The Complete 101 Collection

I have always been a fan of John Maxwell books and the 101 series has always been a favorite of mine.  I am glad now that I have them all in one book.  I have recommended Maxwell's work to many of my friends and co-works.  In fact my current employer recommended some of Maxwell's work.

If you already know about that 101 series, you know what a great resource this work is, I love to review it over and over again.  It's a good that you don't need to read cover to cover, it's one that you can jump ahead to a topic that you need a refresher course in.  I would highly recommended John's works and the 101 Collection is a must have for you library collection.

I was given this book free of charge for and honest review by Thomas Nelson.

No comments: