Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fully Alive

If you like Andy Andrews then you will like Ken Davis. I have to admit I have not heard of Ken Davis, I happen to see on Facebook Andy Andrews recommend Ken Davis new book Fully Alive. If Andy was recommending it then it has to be good. And I was right. Ken Davis talks about how he himself was just living life, but not really living life. I like this part in the book when Ken says “ Shouldn’t we feel some of the excitement that comes from jumping off a fifty-foot cliff into the water when we jump out of bed to live as God intended.” This book will make you laugh, cry and just feel good after you read it. Much like Andy Andrews, Ken has lived life and has found what has worked for him. He found God and he lives his life as God intended for him to live. This is a great book I highly recommend this book and hope that you enjoy it as much as I have. Thanks to Thomas Nelson Publishing for my free copy. This review is mine and I was not told that I had to give a positive review to received this copy.

No comments: