Monday, April 11, 2011


The Travelers Gift is one of my favorite Andy Andrews book. I loved how he brought to life many of the historical figures. I loved the most when David Ponder (main character in the book) was in the room with Anne Frank. The feel you get as you read as David talks with her is hard to put into words. I loved that book and have shared it with others.
Just as good as the Travels Gifts is Andy’s new book The Final Summit delivers just the same. Again Andy brings to live many historical figures. And once again David Ponder takes you on the ride. I make you think that is you were able to fill a room with many great historical figures what would they talk about? What would it feel like to be in there presents? With this book Andy takes you there, he shares with you what it would feel like to be in that room.
I loved this book and recommend it to all. It is a book that you will read over and over again. It is one that needs to be read over and over again to fully understand the message that is in it. Thank you to Thomas Nelson for my advance copy of this great book by a great author

No comments: