Thursday, February 3, 2011

The faith of Ronald Reagan



I enjoy any book that has to do with the 40th president of the United States Ronald Reagan. I enjoy so much his autobiography. I was very young when Reagan was in office, but I remember him many time address the county via the TV. With just the resent anniversary of the Challenge Space Shuttle, I remember that day and Reagan address the American people that night after it happened. I was 8 years old but I remember like it happened yesterday.
That is the kind of man Ronald Reagan was, he loved this country and he love God. I truly believe with all my heart that God groomed Reagan to be the president at the time that he was. It was because of him that he help get this country back on it’s feet after suffering a recession in the late 70’s. It was him that God work through to being down the wall in Germany and to end the cold war.
The Faith of Ronald Reagan by Mary Beth Brown is a must read. It is not a book that will go deep into the presidents live but it will show you his love for this county and his love for our Heavenly Father.

Thank you Thomas Nelson for my advanced copy of this great book.

No comments: