Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Civil War


I am a big history buff and I love to read anything do with US history. I have read a lot about wars and I really like to read up on WWII. But I have never really read or studied much about the Civil War. It is amazing to me that I have stood in the Charleston Harbor in South Carolina look out at Fort Sumter and I never really studied the Civil War.
I loved this new book by Webb Garrison titled Curiosities of the Civil War. It is full of interesting facts about the war ones that I never heard of before and I sure ones that you would not study in school. It is a good read because you can flip through it and pick up reading right there or you can just read cover to cover. However you like to read it I am sure you will love it and find it just as interesting as I did.
This has been on of my Top 5 books by Thomas Nelson and I thank them for my free book of this book.

No comments: