Friday, September 30, 2016

The Long Journey to Jake Palmer

I had high hopes for this book, coming off reading his book The Five Times I Meet Myself. ( Which I loved and could not put down)  I was a little disappointed with this, in fact I really could get past the first 100 pages.

The book is about Jake Palmer who is a corporate trainer.  He coaches people to see deep into themselves.  ( back cover of the book)

Jake, is those types that love to help others but is unwilling to help himself.  Jake hears off the legend of Willow Lake.  Its a place where ones longings will be fulfilled.  Jake goes to the lake and somehow finds his way.

I am not sure what it was about this book that I really couldn't get into, It might be that I was expecting the Five Times I met myself type of book. Some say that this book as the same magic as that one but I am not sure.

But like all books go ahead read for yourself, I would say if you are interested maybe borrow the book, not sure I would be all for buying this one.

I received this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for a review.  This review is mine and mine alone.

No comments: