Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Five Time I Met Myself

There is nothing better then a good book and James Rubart new book The Five Times I Met Myself fits the mold.

Let me start by saying I couldn't put this book down, there would be night I stay up fighting sleep just to keep reading.  The book is well written and very simple to understand.

Brock Matthews has what the call Lucid Dreams. It's the ability to control your dreams.  Brock has dreams where he meets his younger self and has is younger self make changes to his life that will affect the world he lives in now, but that cause problems along the way. Brock finds that things change some for the better but other for the worst.  He is left to either stay in the time table that he is in or try and get back to the way things where before.
I think what I like about this book is that you come away asking yourself " if I could go back and talk to my younger self what would I have them change?" " Would I be willing to accept the change that would come about?"

I want to thank Thomas Nelson and their Bookbloggers program for my free book in exchange for me review.  My review is mine and mine alone.

No comments: