Saturday, December 5, 2009

NKLV Greatest Stories of the Bible


Thomas Nelson’s NKJV Greatest Stories of the Bible is a must have in every home. In the introduction of the book it states: “Designed as a treasury of the most well-loved and impactful stories from the bible.” Is goes on to say “this is not a bible….this heirloom edition uses scripture portions from the NKJV to tell the story of God and His interaction with humankind.”

This book is very well done. The cover give you the old worn family bible look and the it reads like a novel and not the way normal scriptures verses are writing. I have read the King James Version of the bible my whole life this is the first I have read a New King James Version and the way this is done helps me to understand the bible better then I have before. I love this version and it will make a great family gift to all of my brothers and sisters this year for Christmas.

Thanks Thomas Nelson for an advance copies of this great book. Please visit www.thomasnelson.com for more.

No comments: